As someone who actually gets real, awful, sometimes hour- long anxiety attacks, I really appreciate this.
Stop self diagnosing
My dad had Tourettes and was clinically depressed. It was such a hard struggle for him. To top it off he was also mentally challenged. He would get frustrated if he didn’t understand something. He would get mad and cry. So I understand but…
Both my mom and my sister have Panic (What we call “Anxiety Attacks” ) We went to the doctor for my mom because her blood pressure went so high she made her eye bleed. I told him “My sister is the only other one to have Anxiety Attacks.” He told me I was wrong. “Everyone has Anxiety Attack. What is different is how we handle them.” So to say “STOP PRETENDING YOU’RE HAVING AN ANXIETY ATTACK. Is actually devaluing a person’s anxiety. Everyone has different triggers. To tell someone who is under stress that they are “faking it” is the worst thing you can do. The same with depression. People can and have been depressed without suffering from clinical depression. To devalue a person’s state of mind, especially when they are feeling vulnerable, is something someone who has depression will tell you is a BIG NO NO. A major event in someone’s life can bring on a temporary depression. Hell women who have just had a baby, can suffer from depression.
I understand the point trying to be made. I myself had ADD but thanks to a screw up at the health care system, I’m still not covered and can’t afford the medication. So working and doing other tasks is really hard for me. Until they fix the system, I’m trying to take as many herbal remedies but the problem isn’t fixed.
Bleh I digressed. The point I want to make is that NO ONE has the right to pass judgment on another person’s mental condition. One person’s depression may not be as worse as another’s. Someone who is under stress might be having an anxiety attack. Someone who might be shaming someone who is skinny, might themselves be dealing with their own eating disorder. (Please research OSFED) Don’t get me wrong, I do believe that there are people who use the terms wrongly, but to shame people is not the answer.
BLEH I got preachy.
Look at my beautiful cross-dressing Soucchin!
I NEED THIS
where can I buy it??
Just two places that ship “pash!” overseas (“⌒∇⌒”)
Thanks so much!! \(>w<)/
Me getting up in the morning like
Hittin’ the keyboard like
Friends comin’ online like
DID YOu SEE tHE THINGg MY GOD
QUADRI CHE DIVENTANO TERRIFICANTI GIF ANIMATE
I LOVE THIS ANIMATON
Hello everyone! I’ll be back to Japan for quite some time and would love to give all my sweet followers a chance of some really nice souvenirs. *(*´∀｀*)☆
Welcome to the ☆Japan Souvenir Shopping Giveaway ☆
ENDS September 25th 2014
What can you win?
- A handpicked souvenir package from Japan! The package can include:
- Anime/ Manga / etc. merchandise! Give me a fandom, character or ship and I’ll make sure to get you a nicely themed suprise pack ♥
- Sweets, fashion, accessories, stationary and other little somethings! You’ve always wanted those really pretty tights? Maybe a nice bento box? Or just copious amounts of screen tone? Choose your deal and you’ll have something to look forward to in your mail box.
- ANYTHING ELSE! Is there something you’d just really like to get from Japan? I’ll try my best to get it for you, just tell me what’s on your wishlist.
How many winners?
- There will be two winners!
- The first winner: will get a nice package full of everything I can get for up to 4,000¥ (exceptions for more might be made)!
- The second winner: will get a smaller but equally nice package for half the money I’ll spend on the first winner!
- One like = one entry
- One reblog = one entry (remember that your reblogs only show up if you reblog from different people, so reblogging the post from the same person will only give you one note!)
- You need to be following me since this is a giveaway for my lovely followers who always make me smile!
- The winners will be messaged after the giveaway ends. You have one week to reply or else I’ll pick someone new.
- Of course you have to be comfortable with giving me your address. If you are under 18 please ask your parents for permission first!
I will ship internationally.
Have fun and good luck everyone! ٩(●˙▿˙●)۶